Friday 30 March 2012

Blog for...??

BLOG FOR....??


Hey..GUYZ..!!!

I am a student preparing for IIT and in class 12th. 
1.n.only is not just a word for me its my pride. Thier is a short story behind it how this word met me and i believe it will be with me for my life time. My school offer many co-curricular activity and one of them is personality development. I was said to introduce myself i was a bit nervous and then i started this word suddenly stuck my mind and said "Hello guys i am Umesh and I call MYself "1.n.only"" to which i got a great response since that day that line stuck on my tongue and i m quite happy with it.

MY THINKING

Every human is born with a Attitude, Talent, Art and many more things that make him UNIQUE.... THIS IS WHAT WE CALL 1.N.ONLY THIS IS THE BLOG WHERE U COULD FIND UNIQUE THINGS AND PERSONALITIES TO MAKE UP UR ATTITUDE, STYLE, COOLNESS, TALENT, UNIQUENESS AND THIS IS WHAT I CALL 1.N.ONLY...
We would soon post many such things... THANK YOU


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------















No comments:

Post a Comment